Otis and Associates, P.C. Blog

Can my stimulus check be taken for child support?

Posted on September 15, 2008 by Gail Otis

In an article dated September 9, 2008, Boston.com reported on the interception of economic stimulus checks in cases where a pa read more

What should I do if I am served with divorce papers?

Posted on September 8, 2008 by Gail Otis

Service of divorce papers means that someone, typically a constable, has handed you documents filed by your spouse. The read more